Kids are the most unique gift of God. Hearing their giggles, their childhood talks and seeing the world through their eyes helps us in cherishing our lives. But, many of us underestimate the creativity and intelligence of our kids. In fact, the kids are more innovative and smarter than many of us. You must have noticed many times that they come up with amazingly brilliant ideas that may make you feel ashamed of yourself.
Arts and crafts activities are a fun way to bring smile on your kid’s innocent faces. As being a parent, if you are looking for easy craft ideas for kids this summer vacation who likes to do creative things, here we are sharing some wonderful ideas that will keep your kids occupied and encourage them to try out new things.For parents try loft beds for yours kids to make them happy.
Try some of these activities with your kids who love to create new things and moreover understand how to derive pleasure from doing so.
1. Paper Mosaic Place Mats – Mosaic-style landscapes may look perfect as place mats on your dining room table. Help your children in using their imagination to create this beautiful craft sample by following simple steps –
Method: Select a large piece of cardboard for the background. Then, allow your kids to sketch a rough outline of a simple landscape. Let the kids paste the colorful small pieces of paper with the help of glue on cardboard. When it’s done completely, get it laminated and place on your dining table.
2. Wall Mirror – For this craft work, you need to collect lots of bottle caps and kids can really request their moms to not throw the caps of bottle of cold drinks.
Method: Your first step is to paint at least 100 of bottle caps with 3 different colors and arrange them together in a mosaic style to make an attractive mirror for your own personal room. This is one of the easy craft ideas for kids created by using the waste old bottle caps. Kids can even gift this piece to their friends on birthdays.
3. Cardboard Rocket – Let creative juices of your kids flow and make an extra-ordinary cardboard rocket with them for decorating their room.
Method: Take a towel tube and paint it, let it be dry. Cut a small half circle of paper and give it shape of a cone, secure it with tape from inside for better hold. Then, cover the cone with foil and fix it on top of the tube. Now, take some mesh pieces and tape them inside of the tube for the effect of flames, you can also decorate it with stickers.
4. ‘Stained-Glass’ Wall Hanging – Kids love watching the summer sun shining through this gorgeous ‘stained-glass’ wall hanging created using colorful tissue papers.
Method: Firstly, paint an embroidery hoop in your child’s favorite color and fit the cutting of a butterfly, fish or any other shape inside the hoop. Place the butterfly in such a way that sticky side comes up. Then, ask your child to tear up colorful tissue paper and stick them on the wings in a neat way. At last, trim the edges and hang it with a ribbon near a sunny window.
5. Summer ABC Book – Capturing your child’s summer memories in an Index form book is among easy craft ideas for kids of different age-group. Help your child to include names, places and activities alphabetically-wise.
Method: To display letter on each page of book, write single letter in a small white circle shape. Separate each page with plastic index-card dividers and design a durable back cover by trimming the extra portion with a divider. Punch holes in the upper corners of the pages and tie white circle rings.
We hope these Playful Easy Crafts Ideas for Kids will give you some inspiration to create wonderful and creative designs this summer vacation. Feel free to drop us your suggestion and more craft ideas in comment section.